Product Safety Recall
Due to safety concerns about the snaps on the Infant Capilene® Midweight Set, we are implementing a recall of units purchased between August 1, 2021, and January 12, 2023. For more information, including how to identify this product, how to return it and how to get a full refund, please click the link below.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Colin Haley's Ambassador Profile
ResidesSeattle, WA/El Chalten, AR
- The Entropy Wall, first ascent, with Jed Brown, July 2006. Mt. Moffit, Hayes Range, Alaska
- Tiempos Perdido, first complete ascent, with Kelly Cordes, Jan 2007. Cerro Torre, Patagonia
- The Torres Traverse, first ascent, with Rolando Garibotti, Jan 2008. Cerro Torre, Patagonia
- Supercanaleta, second solo ascent, Jan 2009. Cerro Chaltén (AKA Fitz Roy), Patagonia
- Dracula, first ascent, with Bjørn-Eivind Årtun, June 2010. Sultana (AKA Mt. Foraker), Alaska
- The Diablo Traverse, first ascent, with Michael Schaefer, Aug 2010. Devil’s Thumb, Alaska
- Exocet, first solo ascent of Cerro Standhardt, Nov 2010. Cerro Standhardt, Patagonia
- North Buttress, one day solo attempt to 100m below summit, May 2012. Begguya (AKA Mt. Hunter), Alaska
- Flavelle-Lane Route, first solo ascent of Mt. Waddington, Aug 2012. Mt. Waddington, BC, Canada
- Travesía del Oso Buda, first ascent, with Marc-André Leclerc, Jan 2015. Cerro Torre, Patagonia
- Directa de la Mentira, first ascent, with Marc-André Leclerc, Jan 2015. Cerro Torre, Patagonia