Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Done with your Patagonia gear?
Trade in the items you no longer want, and we’ll get them to the next person who needs them. You’ll get credit to use in store or online.Start Your Trade-In
Colin Haley's Ambassador Profile
ResidesSeattle, WA/El Chalten, AR
- The Entropy Wall, first ascent, with Jed Brown, July 2006. Mt. Moffit, Hayes Range, Alaska
- Tiempos Perdido, first complete ascent, with Kelly Cordes, Jan 2007. Cerro Torre, Patagonia
- The Torres Traverse, first ascent, with Rolando Garibotti, Jan 2008. Cerro Torre, Patagonia
- Supercanaleta, second solo ascent, Jan 2009. Cerro Chaltén (AKA Fitz Roy), Patagonia
- Dracula, first ascent, with Bjørn-Eivind Årtun, June 2010. Sultana (AKA Mt. Foraker), Alaska
- The Diablo Traverse, first ascent, with Michael Schaefer, Aug 2010. Devil’s Thumb, Alaska
- Exocet, first solo ascent of Cerro Standhardt, Nov 2010. Cerro Standhardt, Patagonia
- North Buttress, one day solo attempt to 100m below summit, May 2012. Begguya (AKA Mt. Hunter), Alaska
- Flavelle-Lane Route, first solo ascent of Mt. Waddington, Aug 2012. Mt. Waddington, BC, Canada
- Travesía del Oso Buda, first ascent, with Marc-André Leclerc, Jan 2015. Cerro Torre, Patagonia
- Directa de la Mentira, first ascent, with Marc-André Leclerc, Jan 2015. Cerro Torre, Patagonia