Alpine Climbing Ambassador
Dylan believes his life is defined by a balancing act between the world of big mountains, running an architecture practice and maintaining a family life. Big, remote alpine faces keep him motivated and through his climbing he’s learned that pushing himself in the mountains translates to dealing with stressful situations in everyday life. He chooses to climb because climbing simply makes life better.
- First ascent of Seerdengpu, Changping Valley, Sichuan, China
- First ascent of the Southwest Ridge of Siguniang, China
- First ascent of a variation connecting the lower section of Season of the Sun with the upper pitches of the East Buttress on Mt. Bradley, Alaska
- First ascent of The Simulator on the West Face of North Howser Tower, Bugaboos, Canada
- Second ascent of Yangmantai, China