Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Kitty Calhoun's Ambassador Profile
ResidesCastle Valley, UT
Kitty first roped up in South Carolina at 18. She started ice climbing a year later, which led to winter ascents in the Rockies where her passion for alpine climbing began. While guiding for the American Alpine Institute, she climbed dozens of peaks in Peru, Bolivia, Alaska, Argentina, and Nepal. In recognition of her accomplishments, she received the American Alpine Club’s Underhill Award.
- Watch Kitty's TEDxTalk (Moses Brown School, Providence, RI, October 2013)
- Ascent of the Diamond Couloir on Mt. Kenya, Africa
- Ascent of Salathé Wall, El Capitan, Yosemite, California
- Ascent of Dhaulagiri, Nepal
- Ascent of the West Pillar of Makalu, Nepal
- First ascent of the West Face of Middle Triple Peak, Alaska
- Extensive work with the Castleton Tower Preservation and Chicks with Picks
- Ascent of Aurora (5.8 A4), El Capitan, Yosemite, California