Our 2022 Gift Guide
Give gear that can be passed down through generations and the memories will follow.
Find deals on your favorite gear.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Kitty Calhoun's Ambassador Profile
ResidesCastle Valley, UT
Kitty first roped up in South Carolina at 18. She started ice climbing a year later, which led to winter ascents in the Rockies where her passion for alpine climbing began. While guiding for the American Alpine Institute, she climbed dozens of peaks in Peru, Bolivia, Alaska, Argentina, and Nepal. In recognition of her accomplishments, she received the American Alpine Club’s Underhill Award.
- Watch Kitty's TEDxTalk (Moses Brown School, Providence, RI, October 2013)
- Ascent of the Diamond Couloir on Mt. Kenya, Africa
- Ascent of Salathé Wall, El Capitan, Yosemite, California
- Ascent of Dhaulagiri, Nepal
- Ascent of the West Pillar of Makalu, Nepal
- First ascent of the West Face of Middle Triple Peak, Alaska
- Extensive work with the Castleton Tower Preservation and Chicks with Picks
- Ascent of Aurora (5.8 A4), El Capitan, Yosemite, California