We recently discovered that certain styles of the Capilene® Cool Daily and the Tropic Comfort product lines do not meet the 50+ UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating we claimed for them. They still offer solid UV protection—it’s just not as much as advertised. If you own one of these shirts, click below for more information.Learn More
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Updates from Our Stores
We're excited to say that we're now welcoming walk-in customers—no more appointments required! During busier times, we'll create a first-come, first-served waitlist to safeguard everyone's experience inside the store. Please expect some wait time. If you prefer, you can still shop by appointment or do curbside pickup. We appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing you again!Find a Store
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
Rolando Garibotti's Ambassador Profile
ResidesEl Chaltén, Patagonia; Dolomites, Italy
- Several speed records in El Capitan, Yosemite, early 1990s.
- First complete ascent of Cerro Fitz Roy’s north face, Patagonia, 1996.
- For 15 years, held the record on the Grand Teton Grand Traverse, Wyoming.
- First link-up of three of Canada’s best-known waterfalls: Polar Circus, Weeping Wall/Pillar and Slipstream, 15 hours, 2002.
- First ascent of Cerro Torre from the north, Patagonia, 2005.
- First ascent of the much-tried Torre Traverse, Patagonia, 2008.
- Co-author of 2013 Banff Festival award-winner Patagonia Vertical—Chaltén Massif, the first complete guidebook to Patagonia’s Cerro Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre range.