Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Alejandro Haro's Ambassador Profile
ResidesEl Tunal, Argentina
Alejandro is one of the pioneers of fly fishing for golden dorado in Argentina, a passion that led him to create Juramento Fly Fishing in 1994, based in the small town of El Tunal.
A tireless protector of the native dorado, Alejandro’s activism has ranged from intervening with poachers along the river to being a founding member of Fundación Rio Juramento—a regional nonprofit dedicated to protecting the fish and watershed.
- First fly fishing floats of the Rio Juramento, Argentina
- Founder of Juramento Fly Fishing
- Professional guide on the Rio Dorado and Rio Juramento; first fly fishing guide authorized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Salta Province, Argentina
- Founding member of Fundación Rio Juramento, a nonprofit dedicated to protecting the river ecosystems and golden dorado populations of Salta Province
- Scientific field studies with Dr. Andy Danylchuk, including blood sampling and radio tagging of golden dorado
- Scuba diver and paraglider pilot