Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Alejandro Haro's Ambassador Profile
ResidesEl Tunal, Argentina
Alejandro is one of the pioneers of fly fishing for golden dorado in Argentina, a passion that led him to create Juramento Fly Fishing in 1994, based in the small town of El Tunal.
A tireless protector of the native dorado, Alejandro’s activism has ranged from intervening with poachers along the river to being a founding member of Fundación Rio Juramento—a regional nonprofit dedicated to protecting the fish and watershed.
- First fly fishing floats of the Rio Juramento, Argentina
- Founder of Juramento Fly Fishing
- Professional guide on the Rio Dorado and Rio Juramento; first fly fishing guide authorized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Salta Province, Argentina
- Founding member of Fundación Rio Juramento, a nonprofit dedicated to protecting the river ecosystems and golden dorado populations of Salta Province
- Scientific field studies with Dr. Andy Danylchuk, including blood sampling and radio tagging of golden dorado
- Scuba diver and paraglider pilot