Save 40% on past-season products now through February 8, 2023, online and in stores.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Drew Chicone's Ambassador Profile
HometownWatkins Glen, New York
ResidesFort Myers, Florida
- Owner of Salty Fly Tying
- Inventor of “Chicone’s Crusher Legs” and “Chicone’s Fettuccini Foam”
- Fly designer for Umpqua Feather Merchants
- Contributed articles to over 70 publications
- Ambassador for the American Museum of Fly Fishing
- Certified casting instructor through the Federation of Fly Fishers (CCI)
- 2016 and 2017 Winner of the I.F.T.D Best in Show Saltwater Fly Pattern Award
- 2014 Winner of the I.F.T.D Iron Fly Competition
- Partnered with Wild River Press books in 2018 to publish three new titles—Top Saltwater Flies: Bonefish, Top Saltwater Flies: Tarpon and Top Saltwater Flies: Permit—which comprise the largest tying instruction series ever published
- Author of Largemouth Bass Flies (2018), Baby Tarpon Flies (2017), Redfish Flies (2014), Snook Flies (2013), Essential Bonefish Flies: Andros (2013), Essential Permit Patterns (2013) and Feather Brain: Developing, Testing, & Improving Saltwater Fly Patterns (2013)