Celebrating First Responders Day
In recognition of all first responders who continue to serve our communities during this ongoing crisis, Patagonia is offering a 10% appreciation discount on First Responders Day. Thank you for your commitment to all of us.
Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Caroline Gleich's Ambassador Profile
ResidesSalt Lake City, UT
- Presenter for Protect Our Winters and Alliance for Climate Education at high schools, talking about climate change solutions
- First skier to become a Blue Climate and Oceans Project ambassador
- Graduated magna cum laude from the University of Utah with a Bachelor of Science in Anthropology
- Athlete instructor for the Utah Avalanche Center
- Appeared in three cover image's for SKI Magazine
- Featured skier in Warren Miller’s film, Like There’s No Tomorrow
- Featured skier in Sweetgrass Productions film, Signatures
- Ski descents captured in Powder, Ski Journal, Skiing, Backcountry, Outside, Men’s Journal, Mountain and Fitness magazines
- Intern to the Utah Governor’s Environmental Advisor
- Manuscript published in the Hinkley Institute Journal on Utah Energy