During his time as a brand ambassador, accomplished surfer Dan Malloy has made a number of powerful films for Patagonia, including Harvesting Liberty, Slow is Fast and Worn Wear. Dan and his wife own and operate (actually, she runs most every aspect, but he is super proud of it) Poco Farm, a four-acre educational farm in the heart of Meiners Oaks, California. After almost 20 years of traveling the globe seeking surf, Dan is now more interested in the endless surfing and fishing adventures available in his own backyard. His longstanding dream is to see the Matilija Dam blown to smithereens so the Ventura River can flow freely.
- Alternate for the Eddie Aikau big wave event
- Alternate for the Mavericks Surf Contest
- Sponsored by Haleiwa Café
- Featured in Come Hell or High Water
- Featured in Thicker Than Water
- Featured in The Present