Eala Stewart's Ambassador Profile
Eala has been surfing as long as he can remember. After a childhood at Waikiki, he left for the country life of the North Shore at the age of 12. From airs at Ehukai to big barrels at Pipe, he's now following a long lineage of performance and progression in Hawaiian waters. "I also love fishing, traveling to new places, seeing different cultures and looking for good waves," he says. "The ocean has always been my home away from home."
- Competitor in Vans Triple Crown of Surfing
- 2nd in ASP 3-Star at Arica, Chile in 2012
- Entrant in Surfline GoPro of the Winter in 2013
- 5th in North Shore Surf Shop Pipe Pro Junior in 2014
- Freesurfs at Desert Point, Teahupoo and Oahu Outer Reefs
- Travels in Chile and the Caribbean