We’re Taking Orders Again
One month ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. All orders include free ground shipping. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia dealers in your area.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Krissy Moehl's Ambassador Profile
- Holds the fastest known time (FKT) for a women’s supported run of the Tahoe Rim Trail
- Author of Running Your First Ultra: Customizable Training Plans for your First 50k to 100 mile Race
- 2016 Cascade Crest 100-Mile Female Winner
- 2015 Team USA World 50-Mile Championship team member
- 2014 Patagonia National Park, Mile for Mile Film project
- 2013 Winner Ultra-Trail Mt. Fuji, Japan
- 2009 Winner Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc (UTMB), Chamonix, France
- Completed the Grand Slam of Ultrarunning in 2005 to become the youngest finisher. Currently holds the second fastest cumulative time
- Over 100 ultrarunning finishes with more than 50 female first place finishes and two outright race wins
- Race director of the Chuckanut 50k, Bellingham, Washington since 2003