Company Info: JobsWe're always looking for motivated people to join us in our retail stores; we're especially interested if you share our love of the outdoors, our passion for quality and our desire to make a difference.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed here, please follow the application instructions listed within each job description.
Please indicate the specific position you are applying for either in the email subject line, and/or in your cover letter. If sending in a general application, clearly identify it as such. Please keep the size of your email under 500K (including attachments).
We receive a large volume of résumés, so it may take a week or more for us to reply. Please be patient.
Lastly, we work very hard to minimize our impacts on the environment, and we strongly believe that one person's actions can make a difference in the health of our environment. In keeping with these values, we appreciate sensitivity to environmental concerns in the preparation of your résumé materials. Please be environmentally responsible in the presentation of your information.
Thank you for your interest in Patagonia.
- Corporate Controller
- Designer of Fly Fish Equipment –Packs, Footwear and Technical Apparel
- Designer, Kids
- Development Manager, Integrations
- HR Services - Ventura
- HR Services, Retail
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Infant Support Caregiver
- Internship - Accounting
- Internship - Color and Textile Design
- Internship - eCommerce Business Analyst
- Internship - Information Technology (IT)
- Internship - Materials R&D
- Internship - Photo Assistant
- Internship - Product Development
- Internship - Proofreader
- Internship - Sportswear Design
- IT Engineer - Retail Systems
- Manager of Payroll
- Marketing Manager - Provisions
- PPC / SEM Specialist
- Production Manager
- Project Manager -AX
- QA Analyst/Tester
- Sales Manager - Provisions
- Senior Staff Accountant
- Sr. HRIS Analyst
Reno Service Center, NV