Internship - Web ProducerPart time |
The Web Producer Intern is a critical member of the digital marketing team. Using the front-end development skills and the content management tool, this person is will provide production support for the global web sites.
Essential Job Functions
- Help manage the production work necessary for maintenance of the US and EU sites.
- Help coordinate the flow of information and assets to international colleagues for the production of content for the different locales.
- As needed, take on special projects to support other team members.
- Troubleshoot site problems and fix incorrect data as needed. Quality assurance of product information, content, and images displayed on the online store.
- Responsible for the proofing of web assets, (including but not limited to) image assets, captions, banners, shop pages, etc.
- Evaluate and propose new content improvements, functionality and help manage the UI/UX testing across all sites
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks using a computer mouse and keypad.
Minumum Job Requirements:
- College Degree in progress in a related field.
- Experience in front end development.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Internet browsers.
- Proficient Adobe family; In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem identification and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Ability to be flexible within the job to ensure the best processes/systems for smooth completion of all projects.
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to remain flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibility.
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
All applicants must be returning to school in the fall of 2017. This is a paid internship at Patagonia, the duration of which will depend on the student’s school calendar. Patagonia will also provide financial support for summer housing and temporary relocation to the area.
This job posting will remain active until March 1st, 2017.