Digital Product Manager - Sausalito, CAFull time | Art Direction
Job Title: Merchant/Site Manager
Reports to: Director of Ecommerce, Provisions
Location: Sausalito, CA
We are looking for a Merchant/Site Manager to lead and execute all efforts related to our web platform including design, merchandising, content, and technical architecture. This is an exciting opportunity to define the vision of how we sell food online, own key business metrics, and teach customers about regenerative organic agriculture. The Manager will be responsible for growth in key sales and engagement metrics through the site, in collaboration with internal and external teams.
Patagonia Provisions is a fast-moving startup within Patagonia, dedicated to saving our home planet through innovation in regenerative organic agriculture. The e-commerce team is responsible for growth in online sales through our website, as well as promoting the mission of the company through all digital channels.
What you’ll do:
- Use business to save our home planet by supporting regenerative agriculture
- Plan and execute web platform strategy to drive sales, user engagement, and user understanding of regenerative organic agriculture
- Lead our efforts to hit key milestones for the design, development, and rollout of mobile-optimized website
- Collaborate with internal Marketing, Operations, and Product teams to help shape the overall growth of Provisions
- Collaborate with our Product team to identify and merchandise new products to sell through digital channels
- Manage external vendors to support design and development of our web platform
- Lead technology decision-making for our web platform, and be a key resource for other technology decisions in the organization
Who you are and the experience you bring:
- You are passionate about the Patagonia mission, our culture, and understanding our customers
- You have a track record of building and leading successful B2C sites
- You bring order to projects and keep teams focused on outcomes
- You have expertise in e-commerce platform architecture
- You excel in a team environment
- You are a strong communicator and can clearly articulate your ideas to others
- You are analytical and use data-driven arguments to make your point
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment
- Travel may be required
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.