Sr. Software Developer, Salesforce CCFull time | IT Applications
Job Title: Senior Software Developer, Salesforce CC
Reports To: Software Development Manager
Location: Ventura, CA
As the Senior Software Developer, this position focuses on development of production code for a variety of websites ranging from ecommerce to marketing, and both desktop and mobile. This position will work on ecommerce projects as well as interact at a customer-facing level internally with the creative department to ensure that marketing projects meet expectations and are on time and within budget.
Essential Job Functions
- Experience in building user interfaces from wireframes and designs and able to deploy applications in a cross-platform/cross-browser environment.
- Efficiently slice and optimize graphic images, and optimize HTML; understanding of browser compatibility and screen limitations.
- Knowledge and demonstrated capacity in responsive design/mobile first development and touch input.
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages.
- Understanding of API's/web services both calling out and building.
- Working knowledge of code repository best practices and use.
- SDLC knowledge and Agile software development methodologies.
- Visual Studio Code/Eclipse (IDE).
- Version control tools such as Git, Github.
- Knowledge of the Atlassian toolset (JIRA/Confluence).
- Familiar with Node.js, Gulp.
Other Job Functions
- Research and evaluate the applicability of emerging technologies and design patterns. Examples include HTML5, CSS3, ‘Responsive Design’ & ‘Mobile First’
- Research and recommend improvements to existing code base and web systems.
- Document system problems and their resolutions for future reference.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- College Degree or equivalent experience required
- 4+ years professional development experience including e-commerce, web application development and systems integration.
- 2+ years’ experience developing in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (ISML/Pipelines/Controllers/Digital Script)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Deep technical knowledge of web systems, technology infrastructure and technical frameworks.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with ability to use data and analytics to understand and improve performance.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule and be on-call during evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation, conscientious and provide complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Strong ecommerce knowledge
- Experience with content management systems a plus
- Frameworks such as Bootstrap 3/4, React
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Strong interest in environmental issues and outdoor activities preferred
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.