Facts: As a former McDonald’s employee, Brittany served an estimated 12,308 Happy Meals. She has more than 15 years climbing experience. She’s led 5.13 sport and traditional routes and vows someday to lead the gym’s 5.11c purple route! She obsesses over her garden and vacuuming and holds a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. She’s climbed in Oman, Morocco, and Russia.
- Ascent of Cracker Pterodactyl, Jebel Mischt, Oman
- Free ascent of Moonlight Buttress, Zion National Park, Utah
- Ascent of Venturi Effect (IV 5.12), High Sierras, California
- First ascent of 10 Pounds of Tequila (VI 5.12+), Acopan Tepui, Venezuela
- 600-yard dash school record in the 6th grade
- Cooked first Thanksgiving dinner by herself at age 12
- Got married in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve