Built for colder days, this versatile and comfortable outer-layer hoody made of recycled polyester/recycled wool high-pile fleece will keep you warm on any adventure. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Save 40% on past-season products now through February 8, 2023, online and in stores.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Elegir Talla y Color
Soft and Warm High-Pile Fleece
Made of ultrawarm 77% recycled polyester/23% recycled wool high-pile fleece
Built with a heritage-inspired box-seam neckline
Full-Length Center-Front Zipper
Center-front full-zip with collared hood and chin guard seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold
Quilted overlays on sleeves and hem made of 100% recycled polyester for durability on high-abrasion areas
Two welted handwarmer pockets with zipper closures hold essentials and protect hands in cold conditions
Elastic binding at center-front zipper, hood opening, sleeve cuffs and hem seals out the cold
Supporting the People Who Made this Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
País de Origen
Made in Vietnam.
913 g (32.2 oz)
- Body: 13.5-oz 77% recycled polyester/23% recycled wool high-pile fleece
- Contrast and lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Contrast and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn