Built for colder days, this versatile and comfortable outer-layer hoody made of recycled polyester/recycled wool high-pile fleece will keep you warm on any adventure. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Our 2022 Gift Guide
Give gear that can be passed down through generations and the memories will follow.
Find deals on your favorite gear.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Elegir Talla y Color
Soft and Warm High-Pile Fleece
Made of ultrawarm 77% recycled polyester/23% recycled wool high-pile fleece
Built with a heritage-inspired box-seam neckline
Full-Length Center-Front Zipper
Center-front full-zip with collared hood and chin guard seals in warmth and protects neck from wind and cold
Quilted overlays on sleeves and hem made of 100% recycled polyester for durability on high-abrasion areas
Two welted handwarmer pockets with zipper closures hold essentials and protect hands in cold conditions
Elastic binding at center-front zipper, hood opening, sleeve cuffs and hem seals out the cold
Supporting the People Who Made this Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
País de Origen
Made in Vietnam.
913 g (32.2 oz)
- Body: 13.5-oz 77% recycled polyester/23% recycled wool high-pile fleece
- Contrast and lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Contrast and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn