A versatile, transitional layer that can be worn as a cardigan or lightweight jacket, made with organic cotton and hemp. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Save 40% on past-season products now through February 8, 2023, online and in stores.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Elegir Talla y Color
Organic Cotton and Hemp Fabric
Body is made of a lightweight 76% organic cotton/24% hemp plain weave with an anti-pilling finish and insulated with 95% recycled wool/5% other fiber
Quilted Collarless Jacket
Collarless jacket with vertical quilting and full button-front closure
Notched at Hem
Notched side hem for ease over body
Two handwarmer patch pockets
Internal patch pocket to keep valuables close
Supporting The People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
País de Origen
Made in Sri Lanka.
456 g (16.1 oz)
- Body: 4.5-oz 76% organic cotton/24% hemp plain weave with an anti-pilling finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 4.8-oz 95% recycled wool/5% other fiber
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn