The boxed edition of 180º South: Conquerors of the Useless features a numbered slipcase and a numbered signature card signed by Yvon Chouinard, Chris Malloy, and Jeff Johnson. Published by Patagonia, the book is an in-depth look at the motivations and sensibilities of the people on both sides of the camera of the 180º South film. Hardcover boxed edition, 240 pages, with color photographs and slipcase.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Hardcover boxed edition: 240 pages with color photographs and slipcase
- Features a numbered slipcase and numbered signature card signed by Yvon Chouinard, Chris Malloy and Jeff Johnson
- Interviews with Yvon Chouinard and Doug Tompkins
- Photographers include: Jeff Johnson, Jimmy Chin, Scott Soens, Danny Moder
- Printed on 100% recycled paper
- Published by Patagonia
Country of OriginMade in Hong Kong.
Weight2404 g (84.8 oz)