Featuring a brim made of Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus® material: 100% recycled fishing nets. This lightweight, exceptionally breathable (40CFM), fast-drying, go-to polyester cap (87% recycled) is made for high-output sports and the brewpub afterward so you never have to stop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Hard-Working Yet Easy-Wearing Fabric100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave fabric with exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists moisture
Highly BreathableBreathable fabric (40CFM) and front-panel structure allow excess heat to escape quickly
Lightweight and Packable BrimSoft EVA brim insert for comfort
Recycled Brim StiffenerBrim stiffener made of 100% recycled fishing nets
Adjustable for a Custom FitLightweight, performance Velcro® closure with elastic anchor for snug, active fit
Internal HeadbandLightweight, minimal sweatband in our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for moisture and temperature management
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in China.
Weight60 g (2.1 oz)
- Crown and bill: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.