Patagonia Airshed Visor
This lightweight, exceptionally breathable, fast-drying, go-to polyester visor (87% recycled) is made for high-output sports with its unprecedented air permeability (40CFM). It also features a brim made of Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus™ material which comes from 100% recycled fishing nets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave fabric with exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists moisture
- The unprecedented air permeability (40CFM) of the fabric and the breathable front-panel structure allow excess heat to escape quickly
- The soft brim has an EVA insert for next-to-skin—and forehead—comfort
- The brim is made of 100% recycled fishing nets; learn more at patagonia.com/bureo
- With a lightweight and snug design that includes an elastic closure for an active fit
- The lightweight, low-profile sweatband is made from our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric for moisture and temperature management; it also has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 48 g (1.7 oz)
Crown and bill: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.