For moving quickly and comfortably on scrambles and hikes when you don’t need to pack the kitchen sink, this small 14-liter daypack stores necessities and features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
Up to 40% off past-season products, online and in stores, now through August 31, 2022.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Select Size and Color
Made of Recycled MaterialsBuilt of rugged 100% recycled nylon
Comfortable Shoulder StrapsHighly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps
Back Panel Engineered for All-Day WearSuspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
Hydration CompatibleHydration compatible
Handy CoverRain cover included
Zippered PocketTop zip pocket has a key clip and secures small items
Pack VolumePack volume is 14 liters
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight477 g (1 lb)
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Shell, boot and rain cover fabrics have a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 4.4-oz 100% polyester mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Frame: Layered foam frame sheet
477 g (16.8 oz)
18" x 9.25" x 8.5"
14L (854 cu in)
Working with Patience and Compassion
Unfortunately, production and shipping delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic are temporarily affecting our inventory. Thank you for being patient as we work through these issues safely and with compassion for the people who make our clothes. Learn More