Patagonia Arbor Grande Backpack 32L
Our largest heritage-style pack has all the right features to elegantly organize your day.
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Ample main compartment; zippered front stash pocket with organization; side-access laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Large side pocket for water bottles or cord management
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 709 g (1 lb. 9 oz.)
24 x 15 x 8
32L (1953 cu. in.)
Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.