Patagonia Baby Fuzzy Lop Fleece Hoody
A cozy fleece jacket for just-right warmth in autumn that’s made with 40% recycled polyester with Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Smooth, face-printed fleece with 40% recycled polyester has plush pile back that provides low-bulk warmth
- Three-panel hood provides a cozy fit
- Turned-over fabric for fun contrast at hood, sleeve openings, pockets and hem
- Kissing-welt zipper cover at neck protects from chin chafe
- Drop-in pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 224 g (7.9 oz)
8.7-oz 100% polyester (40% recycled) with a flat face and plush-pile back.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.