A wind- and water-resistant reversible (print and solid side) hooded shell jacket insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Dear Patagonia community,
The COVID-19 pandemic is taking over communities around the world at an astounding rate. While testing availability in the United States is still limited, and so the extent of the virus’s spread is largely unknown, we want to do our part to protect everyone. The safety of our employees and our communities is our top priority, and we are taking responsible precautions to help stop the spread of this scary virus where we can.
We have temporarily closed our stores, offices and other operations in the United States. We have also closed stores and offices in Argentina, Chile, Japan and across Europe. Our Australia and South Korea operations will continue on a modified work schedule in stores and offices, with some stores closed depending on location. Employees who can work from home will do so. All Patagonia employees will continue to receive their regular pay during these closures.
We are working to find solutions to protect the safety of our warehouse team, and we hope to have an update about online orders in the coming weeks. We apologize that over the next two weeks there will be delays on orders and customer-service requests. We ask for your understanding and patience. We will continue to keep you updated with new developments.
We encourage our friends everywhere to take the extra precautions necessary to safeguard their health and that of others. It’s everyone’s responsibility to help stop the spread of this virus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and your local health authorities are the best resources for updates and answers to questions.
Over the years, as our Patagonia community has been faced with challenges,I have always been inspired by how we emerge stronger and with an even deeper sense of purpose. We will persevere through this challenge, too.
Thank you for your business, loyalty and patience.
CEO and President
Select Size and Color
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Hood is pointy at the top (a nod to our gnome friends)
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding at hood and cuffs for a secure fit; center-front zipper has reflective webbing pull
- Print side has a single drop-in snap-closure pocket
- Reverses to solid side with contrast-color front pockets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Weight173 g (6.1 oz)
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn