Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket
A reversible hooded jacket that offers options and warmth: Both sides have a wind- and water-resistant shell, but one is solid colored and the other side is a print; for warmth, it’s insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled).
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Hood is pointy at the top (a nod to our gnome friends)
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding at hood and cuffs for a secure fit. Center-front zipper has reflective webbing pull
- Print side has a single drop-in snap-closure pocket
- Reverses to solid side with contrast-color front pockets
- 173 g (6.1 oz)
Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.