Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Hoody
Insulated reversible jacket with fleece on one side, 100% polyester shell fabric on the other, with Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation in between. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Color block and print options made of soft, windproof shell; reverses to a sherpa-pile fleece liner with 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation that stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snap-off hood attaches to both sides of reversible jacket and has a snap-front closure
- Reflective pull on center-front zipper
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides
- Elastic on sides of hood for stay-put fit
- Drop-in chest pocket with snap-flap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening, hem and on collar extending down zipper length on fleece side
- 400 g (14.1 oz)
Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" -pile fleece.
Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.