Insulated baby snow bibs offer fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable protection with a soft, comfy polyester lining and a grow-fit feature in the pants. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Waterproof Shell with Thermogreen® InsulationDurable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Adjustable Straps for Just-Right FitStraps have low-profile adjustment for growth spurts, comfort and flexibility
Flaps Block Wind on Deep Center-Front ZipperDeep center-front zipper has internal and external wind flap with snap closure
Built for Freedom of MovementElasticized back waist has less bulk for easy movement
Zippered Pocket is Pass CompatibleZippered stash pocket with internal pass ring on right thigh and reflective webbing pull
Snow-Specific DetailsArticulated knees; nylon scuff guard at the hem and inside lower leg for durability; internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot to keep cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord and keep pants from riding up
Extra Length Built InGrow-fit feature in legs adds two inches for extended wear; reflective logo; hand-me-down ID label
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight363 g (12.8 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.