This H2No® Performance Standard hooded one-piece for serious cold-weather play is fully seam-sealed and insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) that stays warm even when wet. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Dear Patagonia community,
The COVID-19 pandemic is taking over communities around the world at an astounding rate. While testing availability in the United States is still limited, and so the extent of the virus’s spread is largely unknown, we want to do our part to protect everyone. The safety of our employees and our communities is our top priority, and we are taking responsible precautions to help stop the spread of this scary virus where we can.
We have temporarily closed our stores, offices and other operations in the United States. We have also closed stores and offices in Argentina, Chile, Japan and across Europe. Our Australia and South Korea operations will continue on a modified work schedule in stores and offices, with some stores closed depending on location. Employees who can work from home will do so. All Patagonia employees will continue to receive their regular pay during these closures.
We are working to find solutions to protect the safety of our warehouse team, and we hope to have an update about online orders in the coming weeks. We apologize that over the next two weeks there will be delays on orders and customer-service requests. We ask for your understanding and patience. We will continue to keep you updated with new developments.
We encourage our friends everywhere to take the extra precautions necessary to safeguard their health and that of others. It’s everyone’s responsibility to help stop the spread of this virus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and your local health authorities are the best resources for updates and answers to questions.
Over the years, as our Patagonia community has been faced with challenges,I have always been inspired by how we emerge stronger and with an even deeper sense of purpose. We will persevere through this challenge, too.
Thank you for your business, loyalty and patience.
CEO and President
Select Size and Color
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; hood and body with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation (92% recycled); Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit; full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets and left-sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Partially elasticized cuff and bottom leg opening to keep cold out for a secure fit over mitts and boots; gusset at the rise provides unhindered movement
- Reflective trim details on sleeve seams, left-chest logo, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs; tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and chin guard
- Elasticized waist in back minimizes bulk; adjustable elastic boot strap keeps pant legs secure
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves and legs adds two inches for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label inside
Weight505 g (17.8 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz (prints: 2.9-oz) 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Solid shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn