Waterproof one-piece snow suit for serious cold-weather play. The Baby Snow Pile One-Piece is made of soft, smooth and supple 100% recycled polyester fabric and is fully seam-sealed and insulated with 150 grams of THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) that stays warm even when wet. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Waterproof Shell and THERMOLITE® ECO92 InsulationWaterproof, seam-sealed 100% recycled polyester shell; hood and body are insulated with 150-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester insulation (92% recycled)
Removable HoodSnap on/off three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under the brim for a secure fit; tricot lining at collar, center-back panel and chin guard for cozy warmth
Lift-Pass and Handwarmer PocketsFull-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage; two handwarmer pockets and left-sleeve pass pocket secured with a snap
Elasticized Cuffs/Adjustable Boot Strap/Gusset PanelFully elasticized scuffs provide a secure fit over mitts and boots; adjustable elastic boot strap; gusset panel at the rise for mobility
Reflective DetailReflective details on sleeves, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs
Grow-Fit FeatureGrow-fit feature in sleeves and legs adds 2 inches for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label inside
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight646 g (22.8 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Inner collar, chin guard, inside back and knuckle-side of pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Insulation: 150-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.