Patagonia Baby Sun-Lite Hoody
This long-sleeved baby hooded pullover protects against sun and wind, and is made of cool-wearing polyester with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Cool-wearing polyester with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Hood shelters face and neck from sun and wind
- Kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Flat-seam construction for chafe-free comfort
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 4-oz 100% polyester with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.