Patagonia Black Hole® Mini MLC® 26L
Same iconic design as our classic MLC® bag, only smaller and made to meet the strict carry-on requirements of international travel. This burly, soft-sided suitcase converts to a backpack with enough room and organization for extended journeys. Made with a tough 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Clamshell design for the main zippered compartment features two separate chambers for easy packing, access and organization
- Top zippered compartment organizes essentials; zippered pocket with key clip provides easy access to tickets and passport; tablet sleeve; mesh pockets keep all other necessities organized and accessible
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat, making it TSA-approved; fits most 15" laptops
- Three carrying options: backpack with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder bag with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase with two carry handles
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- Meets international carry-on requirements
- 1,200 g (2 lbs 10.3 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
1,200 g (2 lbs 10.3 oz)
12.25" x 19.5" x 6"
26L (1,587 cu in)
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.