Patagonia Black Hole® Pack 32L
Our midsize workhorse in the Black Hole® collection. Perfect for organizing your daily commute and rugged enough to haul around the globe. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The Black Hole® Pack’s easy-access main compartment is roomy enough to hold a full day’s worth of gear; a zippered mesh pocket inside the main compartment keeps easily misplaced items within reach
- The large front and top stash pockets keep your daily essentials like travel documents, sunglasses and phone organized and accessible
- The air-mesh back panel allows increased ventilation for all-day comfort
- Designed with a padded shoulder harness and adjustable sternum strap for all-day, load-carrying comfort
- Two external stretch-woven side pockets carry water bottles or guidebooks and front daisy chains provide myriad lashing options for your helmet, yoga pad or skateboard
- The TSA-approved padded laptop pocket zips open and lies flat so you don’t have to remove your laptop at airport security; fits most 15" laptops. It also accepts a hydration reservoir when you head to the trails
- 810 g (1 lb 12.57 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
810 g (1 lbs 12.6 oz)
22" x 10.5" x 6.75"
30L (1831 cu in)
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.