Patagonia Black Hole® Cube - Large
A mini gear closet ready to organize essentials no matter where you are headed; made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The easy-access, main compartment opens with a clamshell zipper so both halves of the Black Hole® Cube can lay flat; each half is separated by zip-out mesh for organization
- With the exterior daisy chain, you can clip the Black Hole Cube onto packs or inside duffel bags
- A large grab handle makes it easy to carry the Black Hole Cube
- Designed with tough plastic zipper sliders for corrosion resistance in saltwater applications
- 250 g (8.81 oz)
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
250 g (8.8 oz)
13.5" x 8" x 5.5"
10L (610 cu in)
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.