In rainy, cold or blustery weather, this versatile jacket comes through. The H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled polyester shell and insulated zip-out jacket can be worn together or separately. The zip-out jacket is reversible, making this a 4-in-1 jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Save 40% on past-season products now through February 8, 2023, online and in stores.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Select Size and Color
H2No® Performance Standard Shell
Outer shell: waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; torso is lined with soft polyester tricot mesh, sleeves and hood are lined with recycled polyester taffeta
Three-Panel Hood and Full-Length Waterproof Zipper
Outer shell: internal gusseted, three-panel hood; full-length waterproof zipper with internal storm flap and microfleece chin guard; snapped loops attachment
Left-Chest and Handwarmer Pockets
Outer shell: left-chest zippered pocket; two covered, zippered, handwarmer pockets lined with brushed tricot; hook-and-loop cuff closures
Drop-Tail Hem Has Drawcord
Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-it-down ID label
Recycled Polyester Taffeta, Full Zip and Stand-Up Collar
Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); stand-up collar; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
Zip-Out Jacket: Front Pockets, Elasticized Sleeve Openings
Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; elasticized sleeve openings; straight hem with internal side elastic
Zip-Out Jacket Reverses to Recycled Polyester Fleece
Zip-out jacket reverses to recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece on the torso and taffeta on the sleeves, which are insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
853 g (30.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Outer-shell torso lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Outer-shell hood and sleeve lining, and zip-out jacket shell and sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Zip-out jacket collar and torso lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Zip-out jacket sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Outer-shell hood and sleeve lining, and zip-out jacket shell and sleeve lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn