In rainy, cold or blustery weather, this versatile jacket comes through. The H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled polyester shell and insulated zip-out jacket can be worn together or separately. The zip-out jacket is reversible, making this a 4-in-1 jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Done with your Patagonia gear?
Trade in the items you no longer want, and we’ll get them to the next person who needs them. You’ll get credit to use in store or online.Start Your Trade-In
Select Size and Color
H2No® Performance Standard Shell
Outer shell: waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; torso is lined with soft polyester tricot mesh, sleeves and hood are lined with recycled polyester taffeta
Three-Panel Hood and Full-Length Waterproof Zipper
Outer shell: internal gusseted, three-panel hood; full-length waterproof zipper with internal storm flap and microfleece chin guard; snapped loops attachment
Left-Chest and Handwarmer Pockets
Outer shell: left-chest zippered pocket; two covered, zippered, handwarmer pockets lined with brushed tricot; hook-and-loop cuff closures
Drop-Tail Hem Has Drawcord
Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-it-down ID label
Recycled Polyester Taffeta, Full Zip and Stand-Up Collar
Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); stand-up collar; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
Zip-Out Jacket: Front Pockets, Elasticized Sleeve Openings
Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; elasticized sleeve openings; straight hem with internal side elastic
Zip-Out Jacket Reverses to Recycled Polyester Fleece
Zip-out jacket reverses to recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece on the torso and taffeta on the sleeves, which are insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
853 g (30.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Outer-shell torso lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Outer-shell hood and sleeve lining, and zip-out jacket shell and sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Zip-out jacket collar and torso lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Zip-out jacket sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Outer-shell hood and sleeve lining, and zip-out jacket shell and sleeve lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn