Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater Jacket
The Boys’ Down Sweater is warm, compressible and layers easily for extra warmth in colder conditions. Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- The windproof shell is made of polyester mini-ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; spandex cuff binding and internal cuff gaiter keeps cold out; internal drawcord at hem
- Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
Shell (solids): 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop.
Shell (prints) and lining (solids and prints): 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Traceable Down Insulation