Our most versatile ski/boarding/everyday jacket, the polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and snow, and is insulated with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Quilted, lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made with insulation that stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Three-panel hood with shaped opening lined with soft tricot fleece
- Center-front zipper has internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective pull
- Zippered chest pocket has reflective trim and bound pass-through hole for media cord; pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure on sleeve; both have reflective zipper pulls; drop-in handwarmer pockets have hook-and-loop and snap closure; reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by two inches; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at back neck and chin guard; full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use; internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage; fun color-blocked seam details; hand-me-down ID label