A classic shirt/jacket hybrid, our Boys’ Quilted Shacket combines a wind- and weather-resistant 100% recycled nylon shell with warm-when-wet insulation and a smooth lining for transition-season outerwear that’s warm and easy to wear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
- Durable, lightweight, wind- and water-resistant shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled nylon with 100-g (80-g in the sleeves) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Shirt-collar neckline with brass snap-down placket closure
- Box quilting throughout keeps insulation in place
- Drop-in front pockets and a left-chest security pocket with flap closure
- Elasticized cuffs keep cold out
- Shirttail hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight454 g (16 oz)
- Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.