The ski and snowboard variant to our Ascensionist alpine pack—this purpose-made backcountry touring pack is built to go light on the ascent but has all the features to accommodate safety tools for steep descents.
Select Size and Color
- Made with durable CORDURA® nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Asymmetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal; side zipper for easy access to main compartment
- High-density foam back panel gives pack structure and helps to support heavy loads, but can be removed for lightweight pursuits
- Padded hip-belt with stretch-woven stash pocket
- Snowboard carry straps and diagonal ski carry loop included
- Daisy chains on front provide lashing options; compression straps on sides help manage different-sized loads; zippered pocket on lid offers easy access to small items
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
Country of OriginMade in the Philippines.
Weight1,040 g (2 lbs 4.7 oz)
- Body: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop
- Base: 10-oz 420-denier CORDURA 100% nylon plain weave
- Both treated with a polyurethane coating
1,040 g (2 lbs 4.7 oz)
S/M: 21" x 10.5" x 5"
L/XL: 23" x 10.5" x 5"
32 L (1953 cu in)
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.