Patagonia Descensionist Pack 40L
The ski and snowboard variant to our Ascensionist alpine pack—this purpose-made backcountry touring pack is built to go light on the ascent but has all the features to accommodate safety tools for epic descents.
- Made with durable CORDURA® nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance
- Asymmetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal; side zipper for easy access to main compartment
- High-density foam back panel gives pack structure and helps to support heavy loads, but can be removed for lightweight pursuits
- Padded hip belt with stretch-woven stash pocket
- Snowboard carry straps and diagonal ski carry loop included
- Daisy chains on front provide lashing options; compression straps on sides help manage different-sized loads; zippered pocket on lid offers easy access to small items
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1047 g (2 lb. 4.9 oz.)
27 x 13 x 10.5
40 L (2441 cu. in.)
Body: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop.
Base: 10-oz 420-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon plain weave.
Both treated with a polyurethane coatingView The Footprint Chronicles