High-crown hat made from 100% organic cotton corduroy with a fly-catching and eye-catching front patch for holding your daily flies. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Let your gear give again
That Patagonia jacket you don't wear anymore might be on someone's wish list. Why not trade it in? This October, we'll give you 50% more trade-in credit. Free shipping, too.Trade In
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Select Size and Color
Made of Organic CottonMade of 100% organic cotton corduroy
Keep Flies HandyFront logo patch holds flies
Recycled BrimBrim made of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
Just-Right FitAdjustable snap back
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of OriginMade in China.
Weight88 g (3.1 oz)
- Crown and bill: 9.4-oz 100% organic cotton 14-wale corduroy
- Back crown: 3-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn