In rainy, cold or blustery weather, this versatile jacket comes through. The H2No® Performance Standard shell and insulated zip-out jacket can be worn together or separately. The zip-out jacket is reversible, making this is 4-in-1 jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Dear Patagonia community,
The COVID-19 pandemic is taking over communities around the world at an astounding rate. While testing availability in the United States is still limited, and so the extent of the virus’s spread is largely unknown, we want to do our part to protect everyone. The safety of our employees and our communities is our top priority, and we are taking responsible precautions to help stop the spread of this scary virus where we can.
We have temporarily closed our stores, offices and other operations in the United States. We have also closed stores and offices in Argentina, Chile, Japan and across Europe. Our Australia and South Korea operations will continue on a modified work schedule in stores and offices, with some stores closed depending on location. Employees who can work from home will do so. All Patagonia employees will continue to receive their regular pay during these closures.
We are working to find solutions to protect the safety of our warehouse team, and we hope to have an update about online orders in the coming weeks. We apologize that over the next two weeks there will be delays on orders and customer-service requests. We ask for your understanding and patience. We will continue to keep you updated with new developments.
We encourage our friends everywhere to take the extra precautions necessary to safeguard their health and that of others. It’s everyone’s responsibility to help stop the spread of this virus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and your local health authorities are the best resources for updates and answers to questions.
Over the years, as our Patagonia community has been faced with challenges,I have always been inspired by how we emerge stronger and with an even deeper sense of purpose. We will persevere through this challenge, too.
Thank you for your business, loyalty and patience.
CEO and President
Select Size and Color
- Outer shell: H2No® Performance Standard shell provides waterproof/breathable protection and is lined with soft mesh. Zip-out jacket has a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; shell side reverses to high-pile cozy fleece on the torso and polyester plain-weave on the sleeves; for extra warmth, the sleeves are insulated; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Outer shell: fixed, three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection; full-length waterproof zipper has an internal storm flap with a microfleece chin guard, zipper garage and reflective zipper pull; outer shell attaches to zip-out jacket with snapped loops at collar and sleeve openings
- Outer shell: two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls; cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-me-down label inside outer shell
- Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for light rain and wind protection; stand-up collar for warmth; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; sleeves have elastic at the openings to keep the wind out and reduce bulk; straight hem has internal elastic at each side for just-right fit
- Zip-out jacket reverses to soft, high-pile (Los Gatos) fleece on the torso and taffeta on the sleeves, which are insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
Weight794 g (28 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.3-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (hood and sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish; (torso) 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish
- Fleece lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high pile
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn