Patagonia Girls' Pelage Fleece Jacket
Our silky high-pile fleece Girls’ Pelage Jacket has bluesign® approved lining fabric, a plush shawl collar and two on-seam handwarmer pockets.
- Warm, silky high-pile fleece with polyester lining in a stylish silhouette
- Fleece-lined shawl collar for extra warmth
- Center-front fabric overlaps with two-button closure at top
- Two on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Below-hip length
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 12.4-oz 100% polyester silky high-pile fleece. Lining: 2.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 759 g (26.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.