Patagonia Girls' Pine Grove Jacket
Our most versatile ski/boarding/everyday jacket for powder days or staying warm in a wintry cold city; the polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and snow, and it’s insulated with 200-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) in the body.
- Quilted, lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Three-panel hood with shaped opening and lined with soft tricot fleece
- Center-front zipper has internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Covered-zip chest pocket has reflective trim and bound pass-through hole for media cord. Pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure on sleeve. Handwarmer pockets have covered zipper closure. All zippers and pockets have reflective pulls. Reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2”; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at back neck and back of chin guard. Full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use. Internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Fun color-blocked seam details. Hand-me-down ID label
- 590 g (20.8 oz)
Shell and print lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 200-g (150-g in hood) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.