Our most versatile ski/boarding/everyday jacket for powder days or staying warm in a wintry-cold city; the polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and snow, and it’s insulated with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) in the body. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
- Quilted, lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and insulation that stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Three-panel hood with shaped opening and lined with soft tricot fleece
- Center-front zipper has internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Covered-zip chest pocket has reflective trim and bound pass-through hole for media cord; pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure on sleeve; handwarmer pockets have covered zipper closure; all zippers and pockets have reflective pulls; reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by two inches; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at back neck and chin guard; full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use; internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage; fun color-blocked seam details; hand-me-down ID label
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight590 g (20.8 oz)
- Shell and print lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 200-g (hood: 150-g) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.