Our most versatile ski/boarding/everyday jacket for powder days or staying warm in a wintry-cold city; the polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture and snow, and it’s insulated with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) in the body. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
One month ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. All orders include free ground shipping. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia dealers in your area.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Quilted, lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and insulation that stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Three-panel hood with shaped opening and lined with soft tricot fleece
- Center-front zipper has internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Covered-zip chest pocket has reflective trim and bound pass-through hole for media cord; pass pocket has hook-and-loop closure on sleeve; handwarmer pockets have covered zipper closure; all zippers and pockets have reflective pulls; reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by two inches; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at back neck and chin guard; full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use; internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage; fun color-blocked seam details; hand-me-down ID label
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight590 g (20.8 oz)
- Shell and print lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 200-g (hood: 150-g) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn