Patagonia Girls' Rashguard
Our Girls’ Rashguard is built for on-the-water sun- and chill-protection in a nylon/spandex blend, with 50+ UPF sun protection.
Learn More Close
Soft, stretchy and breathable, this 50+ UPF girls’ rashguard is also ultradurable, so that the only thing she’ll shred are the waves. Made of a tough nylon/spandex blend (solids: 83% recycled), this beach-day essential features flat-seam construction, angled shoulder seams and seamless contrast side panels for friction-free performance. An easy on/off crewneck silhouette with contrast binding and raglan sleeves; drop-tail hem for additional coverage.
- Stretchy, nylon/spandex blend with 50+ UPF sun protection; solid fabric and trim made of a 83% recycled nylon/17%spandex blend
- Crewneck silhouette with contrast binding for easy on/off
- Raglan sleeves
- Side panels extend through underarm for mobility and chafe-free comfort
- Flat-seam construction for friction-free surfing
- Prints: 6-oz 82% nylon/18% spandex. Solids: 5.4-oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex
- 107 g (3.8 oz)
- Made in Colombia.