Patagonia Girls' Snowbelle Snow Pants
Our premium ski/boarding pants for girls offer more mobility with less bulk. They have a waterproof H2No® Performance Standard shell and are insulated with Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet. For an extra season of wear, our grow-fit feature increases length by two inches. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, mini-herringbone polyester shell (47% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- For a great fit, there are seams on the back yoke and the contoured, fixed waistband has external adjustments; for comfort, the waistband is lined with microdenier fleece
- Zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered, snapped handwarmer pockets; secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant legs
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot and keeps cold out; tab inside pant leg snaps into a loop on back of leg to keep cuffs off the ground when walking to and from the slopes
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by two inches for extended wear; reflective logo on front knee
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 499 g (17.6 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (47% recycled) mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Scuff guard: 6.8-oz 100% nylon.
Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell, lining and gaiter fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.