The Snowbelle Pants offer fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and 80 grams of Thermogreen® insulation for warmth. The 100% recycled polyester fabric is soft, smooth and supple, while our grow-fit feature extends wear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Done with your Patagonia gear?
Trade in the items you no longer want, and we’ll get them to the next person who needs them. You’ll get credit to use in store or online.Start Your Trade-In
Select Size and Color
H2No® Performance Standard Shell; Thermogreen® Insulation
Shell is made of 100% recycled polyester that has waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and is fully seam-sealed; 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation shields from cold
Contoured Waistband and Back Yoke Seams
Contoured, fixed waistband with external adjustments is lined with 100% recycled polyester plain weave; back yoke seams for great fit
Zippered Fly with Snap Closure; Handwarmer and Thigh Pockets
Zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered, snapped handwarmer pockets; secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper
Scuff Guards and Articulated Knees
Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant legs
Internal Gaiters; Pant-Leg Tab
Internal gaiters with gripper elastic fit over boots and keep cold out; tab inside pant leg snaps into a loop on back of leg to keep cuffs off the ground
Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2 inches for extended wear; reflective logo on front knee
Durably Built and Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
Built with wear to spare, this style has our hand-it-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
499 g (17.6 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Scuff guards: 6.8-oz 100% nylon
- Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Lining and gaiter fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn