For thriving—not just surviving—in the most extreme places on Earth, our Grade VII Down Parka represents years of building, testing and refining among our brain trust of designers and ambassadors, resulting in a belay-and-bivy parka worthy of the most visionary lines on the most intimidating peaks.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Light yet durable 100% nylon shell fabrics maximize wet-weather protection with a light DWR (durable water repellent) finish throughout, and glued-baffle construction on arms, shoulders and chest
- Fully baffled construction and differentially cut shell and liner keep down lofted and eliminate cold spots; elasticized stitch on liner at side panels pulls jacket into the body
- Alpine helmet–compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar; two-way center-front Vislon® zipper is backed with kissing draft tubes
- Exterior pockets: two large chest pockets with zipper garages, and two large front pockets with stiffened welts for easy access; all pockets have down insulation on both sides of pocket bag to retain warmth when pockets are open
- Interior pockets: two catch-all pockets on each side of the front torso have stretch mesh for draining snowmelt; right-rear interior pocket has small stash pocket with keeper-loop for retaining self-fabric stuffsack
- Elasticized stitch at the cuff opening sits gently on the wrist, locking in heat and allowing the sleeve to be easily pulled down over gloves, or pushed up
- Hem cord routes through mini snowskirt and is located well above hem to cinch toward body without draft spots; unique construction allows hem-cord adjustability inside parka or inside interior pocket to avoid hanging loops that can snag
This jacket is for anyone who needs max warmth, but it’s built on our men’s fit block. For the best fit, we suggest women buy one size smaller than usual.